Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In case you missed it.


My wife was on the front page of the Sunday Arts section of The Plain Dealer. Laurie shared the page with Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails (which was one of my favorite bands from back in the day). Here's the link to Laurie's article:

CLICK THIS NOW!

Or... You can copy and paste this into your web browser:
http://www.cleveland.com/arts/index.ssf/2008/08/unbeatable.html

Also new to my blog are links to UNBEATABLE's blog, website, book, merchandise, and Journey Projects.


And for the record, The Plain Dealer did spelled my name wrong. :-(

1 comment:

Gary Burkholder said...

Thanks for the heads up on this - I get the Sunday PD, but don't usually read it (I just get it for the coupons). I've got a pristine copy that I'll keep, unless you want it.

Oh, I saw Laurie's story featured last night on Ch 3 NBC right after the democratic convention - they were both pretty good pieces!

Any word on when/where UNBEATABLE will be showing again?

-gb